Data protection is a matter of trust and your privacy is important to us.
Any information that you provide to us will only be used for the purpose for which it was intended. We collect your information mainly for proof, contact and billing purposes.
You may remain anonymous on your visit to the website www.fnbkitchenequipment.com, unless you have registered an account with us on our website and have logged in with your username and password.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by contacting our Customer Service.
This policy is effective January 1, 2018.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
F&B Kitchen Equipment does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
We may collect your information such as: name, contact information, email address, company and user ID; to help us to process the order which you have made, and for us to assure and ascertain that you are the person paying for the products.
Any other information such as date of birth and gender are for the purpose of improving the user shopping experience on F&B Kitchen Equipment.
The mandatory personal information we collect from you will be used and/or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one or the following purpose:
· To deliver products that you purchase from our website.
· To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes.
· To provide you with relevant product information such as SKUs (Stock Keeping Unit – a store’s or catalogue’s product and service
· To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
· To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
· To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online.
2. ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to provide you with the services you request, to communicate with you, to troubleshoot problems, to customize your experience, to inform you about our services and Site updates and to measure interest in our sites and services.
3. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We shall only release and allow access of your non-public personal information to those employees who are on a “need to know” basis in order to provide the products and services to you.
5. COMPLAINTS ABOUT BREACHES OF PRIVACY
6. MARKETING OPT-IN AND OPT-OUT PROVISION
When you register, you will be given the option to opt-out of subscribing to our regular update service. We will send you e-mail alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions. Such alerts may include marketing information about IPmart.com, our subsidiaries or selected business partners.
We do not sell or otherwise pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes. Marketing communications you subscribe to will only be sent by fnbkitchenequipment.com.
At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe out of any services or updates to which you have subscribed should you change your mind. Any e-mail we send to you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of that subscription. Simply follow the indications as stated in the e-mail.
7. ORDER AND CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
F&B Kitchen Equipment uses a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) system to encrypt your order or payment information when you purchase a product from fnbkitchenequipment.com. For example, a green lock icon will appear on top of the payment page to indicate that it is safe for payment to proceed. This encrypts your information before it is sent out to us to protect it from unauthorised use.
We will take reasonable care to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided to us.